THE VOICE OF EMERGING MUSIC!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DEER PEOPLE AT NMF5

Its been a year since I filmed this band last at the Electric Primadonnas yard party last summer. I have followed their progress and performances all year waiting for the right show , with the right light, and the right crowd, and I believe this is the show to see. When I see their studio videos made , they music it good , but it lacks the live energy of the this band of artists. The rapport they have with their fans onstage and during their set is fun and exciting to watch and be apart of . When I seen the size of the crowd behind me , waiting to see them and some were already singing and humming their songs, I knew THIS would be THE PERFORMANCE to capture, and well worth waiting to film. BEHOLD...DEER PEOPLE.




No comments:

Post a Comment